Mr. Charley Waite from 2003 movie “Open range” by Kevin Costner.
The base is temporary: the definitive one will be built by Master D. Revelia
What I did this time:
– Partial remodeling of the HS (eyes and neck), Painting and Haired
– Hat and spurs made from scratch
– Weathering and aging on clothes, saddle and boots
– The horse arrived from Mexico with a broken leg… I should have knocked it down, but I love resin animals, so I decided to take care of him.
– HS from ebay, unknown sculptor
– Horse by Luis M. Aguilar (AKA Nouanda). A masterpiece, made specifically for this project
– Saddle and harnesses by Cesar Dubon (One Six Saddles and Tack on FB). Another masterpiece
– Weapons by FullMetal Customs. Truly 1/6th jewels
– Belt&holster by Stevo’s Toys. Great